The Fort Antoine summer season 2018 opened yesterday evening with Italy–Brazil 3–2, featuring a magnificent performance by Solal Boulodnine, the only actor on stage, with Jean-Marc Montera (musician).
Fort Antoine Theatre is seeking to develop vibrant and eclectic theatre, maintaining a finger on the pulse of contemporary creativity. It sees itself as a place for engagement and interaction, which also supports emerging forms of artistic expression.
The next performances in the theatre’s 48th season will take place at 9.30 pm on:
- Tuesday 10 July: No Such Cold Thing by Naomi Wallace, presented by the Flacara Company
- Thursday 12 July: John-Paul II – Antoine Vitez – Meeting at Castel Gandolfo by Jean-Philippe Mestre, organised by the Diocese of Monaco – Cultural Department
- Tuesday 17 July: Men in the Making, based on the book by Bruce Machart and presented by Le Bloc Opératoire
- Tuesday 24 July: Boxon(s) – Jusqu’à n’en plus pouvoir (Let's Box Until We Can Box No More) by Stéphane Jaubertie, presented by Le Petit Théâtre de Pain
- Tuesday 31 July: Le Passager clandestin (The Stowaway) by Patrick Kermann, presented by the Arketal Company
- Tuesday 7 August: Timon of Athens by William Shakespeare, presented by Le TAC Théâtre
Full information is available from: www.theatrefortantoine.com