As part of the communications activities of the Prince's Government, which consist of establishing partnerships with communications entities in Monaco that make a decisive contribution to its identity and influence, the Government Communication Department has entered into a partnership with the communications team of the International Monte-Carlo Television Festival with a view to undertaking joint campaigns.
The aim was to better combine the promotional and communications work carried out by the Government Communication Department (social networks and TV) with activities undertaken by the Festival organisers.
In particular, this agreement will make it possible:
- to offer high-quality communications in line with the editorial approach of the Communication Department of the Prince's Government;
- to promote Monaco Info's recent debut on the TNT (awareness campaign throughout the Côte d'Azur);
- to promote the social networks of the Government Communication Department on a daily basis and encourage the sharing and monitoring of social networks in the Principality;
- enable communications to be repeated and widely disseminated (publicised 5 times throughout the Côte d'Azur
- to undertake a Public Relations campaign, associated with this partnership, in connection with the Official Awards Ceremony and the Gala.
Throughout the Festival, (from 16 to 20 June), a special programme by Sandrine Nègre and Krissinda Thomel will be available on Monaco Info.