Three office premises to be rented out
The State Property Authority hereby announces that it is to let three office premises located in "U Pavayùn", 5, avenue Saint Roman, currently under construction, described below:
- Office No. 1, listed as B. 0.1, situated on the ground floor with no display window, with a surface area of approximately 102.70 m²
- Office No. 2, listed as B. 1.1, situated on the first floor, with a surface area of approximately 132.80 m²
- Office No.3, listed as B. 1.2, situated on the first floor, with a surface area of approximately 180.93 m²plus an outdoor terrace of 6.91 m²
These premises are intended exclusively for office use for undertaking a professional activity.
Anybody interested should submit their applications to the State Property Authority offices on the fourth floor of 24, rue du Gabian in Monaco, during opening hours from 9.30am to 5pm, or download it below.
The application includes the following documents:
An information sheet on the conditions relating to the tender for applications and the rental conditions (French only)
- Fiche de renseignements locative - U Pavayùn - Trois bureaux http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/Fiche-de-renseignements-locative-U-Pavayun-Trois-bureaux
A plan of each office space for indicative purposes only (French only)
- VDS-EXE - PL.700 - Plan RDC - C http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/VDS-EXE-PL.700-Plan-RDC-C
- VDS-EXE - PL.701 - Plan R+1 - C http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/VDS-EXE-PL.701-Plan-R-1-C
A draft office lease with no contractual value (French only)
- Projet de bail à usage de bureau - vierge http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/Projet-de-bail-a-usage-de-bureau-vierge
An application file to be returned duly completed and signed by the applicant (French only)
- Dossier de candidature - Trois bureaux http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/Dossier-de-candidature-Trois-bureaux2
There will be no opportunity to visit the premises in advance.
Applications should be sent to the State Property Authority by the deadline on 7 December 2017 at midday, at the latest.
The candidates’ attention is drawn to the fact that only complete packs including absolutely all the documents required will be considered.