As part of the Extended Monaco programme and in the context of the health crisis, the Prince's Government is continuing its policy of launching new online procedures to simplify the daily lives of Monegasques, residents and professionals.
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office has therefore established an online service for periodic technical inspections of vehicles, making it easier to arrange an appointment.
Four months before the technical inspection is due, users will receive a letter in which three alternatives are offered:
- Return the detachable coupon by post, enclosing payment by cheque;
- Go to the Vehicle Testing Centre to make an appointment and pay directly;
- Log on to https://teleservice.gouv.mc/controle-technique
This last option offers several new services:
- Selecting the day and time of the appointment, subject to availability
- Online payment
- Notification of the appointment by e-mail, and, the day before the visit, a reminder by e-mail and SMS (if a phone number is provided)
- Consultation and modification of appointments if necessary
This online service also enables you to make appointments for follow-up inspections, which have been free of charge since 1 January 2021.
As Aurélie Peri, Head of the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office, pointed out, "On average, 11,000 technical inspections are carried out each year at the Vehicle Testing Centre. The launch of this new tool enables us to offer a more personalised service to owners of vehicles registered in the Principality, who will be able to see all the available time slots and will be able to choose the one that suits them best, without having to travel, and change it in just a few clicks if necessary."
As a reminder, the Vehicle Testing Centre, which is located at 23 Avenue Albert II, is open from Monday to Friday from 7.45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Factsheet for the online procedure: https://service-public-particuliers.gouv.mc/Transports-
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Telephone: +377 98 98 48 58