Commercial premise to be rented out within "Jardins d’Apolline"
The State Property Authority announces that it has granted the limited liability company VOLSTRÖM (trading under the name of "Snowflake") an agreement to occupy State Property with regard to the following premises:
- In the building "Les Jardins d’Apolline - D", 1, promenade Honoré II, a commercial premise lots No. CD6 and CD7, situated on the ground floor, with a surface area of approximately 89.49 m
- Premise, Lot ST 10, for use as a storage area, located in the 1st basement of the public car park "La Colle", with an approximate surface area of 50.68 m²
The VOLSTRÖM company has expressed the wish to transfer the benefit of its agreement.
The State Property Authority would like to draw attention to the fact that VOLSTRÖM does not possess any business goodwill, in view of the public ownership of the premises.
The State Property Authority hereby calls upon all persons interested in the said premises to make an application, so that the most appropriate candidate can be selected.
The premise, lots CD6 and CD7 is intended exclusively for commercial use. Food businesses that generate fumes and greasy vapours, with cooking and/or preparation on the premises, will be prohibited.
The Lot ST 10 premise is intended exclusively for use as a storage area related to the activity undertaken by the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will have to pay the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand Euros (EUR 350,000) as a "repossession right", no later than the day of the signing of the deed of occupancy.
The "repossession fee" may not be reimbursed in any form whatsoever by the State of Monaco in whole or in part to the successful candidate throughout the duration of the agreement and any renewals and/or extensions, nor at the end of the agreement for any reason whatsoever.
It is expressly stated that payment of the above-mentioned sum is a sine qua non condition of this call for applications.
All interested persons must undertake to make this payment, otherwise their application will not be accepted. To this end, a document drawn up by a banking institution must be attached, certifying that the funds are held or that a loan has been granted.
Anybody interested can:
- Download an application pack below
- Collect it from the State Property Authority offices on the fourth floor of 24, rue du Gabian, during opening hours from 9.30 am to 5 pm
- Request it, either by phone on 184.108.40.206, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application includes the following documents:
A plan of the premise lots CD6 and CD7 (strictly for indicative purposes only)
- PLAN LOCAL http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/PLAN-LOCAL
An information sheet on the conditions of the call for applications and the rental conditions
- FICHE RENSEIGNEMENT LOCAUX JAP (ex-VOLSTRÖM) http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/FICHE-RENSEIGNEMENT-LOCAUX-JAP-ex-VOLSTROeM
An application form to be returned duly completed and signed by the applicant (and any associates in the case of a legal entity)
- 2020 DOSSIER DE CANDIDATURES. JAP http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/2020-DOSSIER-DE-CANDIDATURES.-JAP
- ENGAGEMENTS http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/ENGAGEMENTS
A draft occupancy agreement with no contractual value
- COP JARDINS D'APOLLINE (ex-VOLSTROM) http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/COP-JARDINS-D-APOLLINE-ex-VOLSTROM
No visits to the premises will be permitted. It is specified that a virtual 360° photo tour will be available via the link: photos.app.goo.gl/ZNWHFnVBGS5QnsW79
Applications should be sent to the State Property Authority by the deadline of 21 July 2020 at midday, at the latest.
The candidates’ attention is drawn to the fact that only complete packs including absolutely all the documents required will be considered.