A bilateral meeting between a Monegasque delegation led by the Minister of Health and Social Affairs Didier Gamerdinger and an Italian delegation headed by Carmelo Barbarello, Diplomatic Advisor at the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies, was held on Monday 8 April at the Italian Ministry of Labour and Social Policies.
The topic on the agenda was the implementation of teleworking in the Principality to benefit employees resident in Italy.
At the meeting, the opportunities that this plan will offer Italy were explained, including growth in employment and improvements in regional traffic and transport.
The discussions were very productive. It was agreed to hold regular talks in order to achieve a favourable outcome on this issue as soon as possible.
Composition of the two delegations:
* Mr Didier Gamerdinger, Minister of Health and Social Affairs
* H.E. Mr Robert Fillon, Monaco’s Ambassador to the Italian Republic
* Mr Jean-Jacques Campana, Director of the Monaco Social Security Funds
* Ms Pascale Pallanca, Director of Employment
* Ms Ludmilla Raconnat-Le-Goff, Secretary-General of the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
* Cons. Carmelo Barbarello, Diplomatic Advisor, Ministry of Labour and Social Policies
* Dott.ssa Monica Berger, Office of the Diplomatic Advisor
* General Secretariat:
- Dott.ssa Rossella Correani
- Dott.ssa Barbara Giampaolo
* General Directorate of Labour and Industrial Relations:
- Dott. Romolo de CAMILLIS, Director General
- Dott.ssa Maria Rita GILIBERTO, div. V of the General Directorate
- Dott.ssa Cristina FANELLI, div. V of the General Directorate
* Dott.ssa Maria PAPALIA, General Directorate of Social Security and Insurance – Div I