Commercial premise to be rented out in Monaco-Ville - 21, rue Comte Félix Gastaldi
The State Property Authority hereby announces, it is to let a commercial premise, situated in Monaco-Ville, 21, rue Comte Félix Gastaldi, on the ground floor, with a surface area of approximately 23 square metres.
These premises must be allocated for use as a so-called convenience store, to the exclusion of any other activity, in particular food businesses such as a sandwich shop, salad bar or ice-cream parlour, even as a secondary activity.
The activity must not, under any circumstances, cause olfactory nuisance, noise nuisance or any other kind of nuisance, it being specified that the premises cannot be connected to an extraction system.
Anybody interested should submit their applications from Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 5 pm to the State Property Authority offices, 24, rue du Gabian or download it below.
The application includes the following documents (French only):
- Local rue Comte F. Gastaldi - Fiche renseignements http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/Local-rue-Comte-F.-Gastaldi-Fiche-renseignements
A plan of the premise (strictly for indicative purposes only)
- Plan Local rue Comte F. GASTALDI http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/Plan-Local-rue-Comte-F.-GASTALDI
An application to be completed and signed by all applicants
- Local rue Comte Felix Gastaldi - Dossier candidature http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Images/Local-rue-Comte-Felix-Gastaldi-Dossier-candidature
Applications should be sent to the State Property Authority by the deadline on Friday 12 April 2019 at midday, at the latest.
A visit of the premise will take place:
- On Tuesday 19 March 2019 from 10 am to 11 am
- On Tuesday 26 March 2019 from 03 pm to 04 pm
The candidates’ attention is drawn to the fact that only complete packs including absolutely all the documents required will be considered.