Office premises within "Tour Odeon - B1" to be rented out
The State Property Authority hereby announces that it is to let premises situated on the fourth floor of "Tour Odeon – B1" building, 36 avenue de l’Annonciade, with an indoor area of approximately 84,57m² and an outdoor area of 34.02m², listed on the plan B.04.04, with lot number 20034.
The premises are intended exclusively for office use for undertaking a professional activity.
Anybody interested should:
- Collect an application to the State Property Authority offices on the fourth floor of 24, rue du Gabian in Monaco, from 9.30am to 5pm
- Or download it below
The application includes the following documents:
- An information sheet on the conditions relating to the tender for applications and the rental conditions:
- Fiche renseignements TOUR ODEON B.04.04 http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Ambassade-de-Monaco-en-Espagne/Fichiers/Fiche-renseignements-TOUR-ODEON-B.04.04
- An application file to be returned duly completed and signed by the applicant (and any associates in the case of a legal entity):
- DOSSIER DE CANDIDATURES.TOUR ODEON B.04.04 http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Ambassade-de-Monaco-en-Espagne/Fichiers/DOSSIER-DE-CANDIDATURES.TOUR-ODEON-B.04.04
- A draft office lease with no contractual value with it annexes:
- bail à usage de bureau et annexes http://en.monacochannel.mc/Media/Ambassade-de-Monaco-en-Espagne/Fichiers/bail-a-usage-de-bureau-et-annexes
Applications should be sent to the State Property Authority by post, with the postmark serving as proof of posting date, or submit to the reception desk of the State Property Authority by the deadline on Friday 9 December 2022 at midday, at the latest.
The candidates’ attention is drawn to the fact that only complete packs including absolutely all the documents required will be considered.