In view of developments in the health situation related to the COVID-19 epidemic, the Government has decided to gradually resume the activity of public services, giving preference to interactions over the phone, via e-mail or online services.
Thus, the Department of Employment informs you that, since Monday 4 May 2020, members of the public are still being received by appointment only, for emergencies or specific issues.
For all other requests, please adopt a paperless approach, via the following contacts:
The Department of Employment
By phone on 220.127.116.11 or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Employment Office
By phone at 18.104.22.168 or by e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
- If you are a jobseeker:
- For any requests related to registration, you can contact us by phone or e-mail.
- For follow-up and management of your job search, you should contact your Employment Advisor directly by phone or e-mail, using the contact details provided to you when you registered, on the day of your appointment at the latest. (If you do not have these details, use the telephone number or e-mail address of the Employment Office).
If you are an employer:
- For all requests related to follow-up of recruitment, you should approach your usual contact at the Employment Office or dial the telephone number of the Employment Office.
- Job offers should be submitted via the online service, by post or by depositing them in the letterbox in front of the entrance to the Office, which is situated at 2, Rue Princesse Antoinette, "La Frégate" building, or by e-mail.
- Applications for "authorisation to hire staff and work permits" and "renewal/modification of work permits" should be submitted by post or deposited in the post box provided for this purpose in front of the entrance to the Employment Office, at the address indicated above.
The Labour Inspectorate
By phone on 22.214.171.124 or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all enquiries or to obtain information on the follow-up of your file, you can get in touch with your usual contact by phone or e-mail. (If you do not have these details, use the telephone number or e-mail address of the Labour Inspectorate).
- For any information concerning the Strengthened Provisions for Total Temporary Layoff (CTTR), please contact 126.96.36.199 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
We would also inform you that if you have an appointment with one of the employees of the Department of Employment, you must wear a mask and wash your hands with the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance to each department. The Department is authorised to deny entry if either of these requirements is not satisfied.